Hold events and make safety come first! Fascinate your customers and guests and generate sales - despite epidemics and pandemics.
How do you benefit from an ESC Infection Control Concept?
An ESC Infection Control Concept is not a standard hygiene checklist, but is individually adapted to the requirements of your project, the local legal situation and your safety-related processes - ideally in combination with your ESC Safety Concept! Your added value? You get not too much and not too little. Everything that is necessary for risk minimization and efficient permit implementation is analyzed and clearly designed for those involved.
Plan effectively by knowing early on whether or not your project is feasible. How does it work? A preliminary ESC Risk Assessment including the Infection Risk Classification. Everything is considered in ESC Infection Control, from visitor protection to occupational safety. With the help of several integrated risk assessments, we identify the overall risk level and all individual risks of your specific project. This allows you to delegate the defined measures to the responsible parties.
The ESC Infection Control Concept ensures that you meet the legal requirements - and more than that: You achieve the highest safety standards - from the overarching framework of hygiene control management, the requirements for handling suspected cases, crowd management in line with epidemic control measures, infection-reducing seating plans to the effective adaptation of first-aid and security service concepts and much more.
- Avoid costly planning mistakes by clarifying the infection risk of your event early and quickly and thus the approvability of your project.
- Keep above things and benefit from our template system, which is always adapted to dynamics and developments.
- Complexity and risk reduction thanks to detailed allocation of responsibilities for implementing protective measures
- Convince the authorities with an innovative and comprehensive concept that considers all eventualities and presents your safety measures in a way that can be approved.
- Create a positive and safe impression with your guests by implementing a highly professional infection control concept with state-of-the-art measures.
For whom and when is an Infection Control Concept useful?
Among other things, if you
- organize events or trade shows during times of increased risk of infection (e.g., pandemics and epidemics),
- need an increased level of safety in the area of infection control and hygiene for your projects,
- have to implement specific requirements imposed by the authorities,
- are a contractor who hires multiple subcontractors or employees to work together on your project during times of increased risk of infection (e.g., pandemics, epidemics),
- Are an operator of locations or trade fairs and would like to offer your customers a functioning, consistent and well thought-out infection control concept.
Best Practice: For marbet and nobilia: In-house exhibition and anniversary celebration
From September 19 to 27, 2020, the 5,000 sqm exhibition space of nobilia-Werke J. Stickling GmbH & Co. KG became a world of pleasure in kitchen and living tradition and innovation. On a total of 10 in-house exhibition days, more than 2,700 international visitors not only experienced impressive innovations, but also celebrated the 75th anniversary of the company under the highest standards of hygiene.
In addition to the planning and implementation of our comprehensive safety and hygiene concept, more than 100 participating sales employees as well as numerous external employees were briefed by ESC and instructed in hygiene measures. Communication with authorities was very extensive due to the numerous consultations and the legal regulations changing several times during the planning period, and it was coordinated by ESC on our behalf. Innovative protective measures such as continuous disinfection and the hygiene audit that was carried out led to a very high level of comfort and safety under these circumstances, which was noticed by many visitors and perceived as positive.
- Image cultivation vis-à-vis guests and company management
- Confidence in the selection of the right measures and service providers
- Reduce complexity and maintain an overview / stay up to date
- Efficient outsourcing and reduced workload for the project team
- Fast processes with sound consulting
- Time saving and work facilitation
- High quality through individualized templates that are permanently adapted to the development status / status quo
- Multiple language versions
- Integration and permanent coordination of local requirements/authorities
- Image cultivation vis-à-vis guests and the press
- A way to set yourself apart from competitors
- Increased customer experience and satisfaction
- Clear delegation of entrepreneurial duties
- Limitation of liability risks
- Implementation documentation of legally required processes
- Avoidance of legal consequences if legal or employer requirements are not communicated and controlled, e.g. recourse claims by the employers’ liability insurance association
- High level of safety - professional external image