We find the pathogens before they find your guests. Then we help you and your partners avoid them consistently with qualified, coordinated infection control and audited hygiene measures.
How do you benefit from an ESC Infection Control Coordination and Hygiene Audit?
Your ESC Safety and Infection Control Concept has been created. The preparation and coordination of infection control have been completed. The setup of your project is starting. Now relevant questions arise for you, such as: Is my event really as safe as planned? Will a level of hygiene be achieved that protects visitors and staff from infection? Are the services ordered aligned with the concept? Is it all worth the money? We will make sure your infection control works.
- Step 1: Briefing all relevant persons on site.
- Step 2: The Infection Control Coordinator provides on-site support as the responsible professional during the setup phase, the final preparation phase, and the event period.
Our hygiene audit performed by our partner maxintime provides additional assurance from an expert in industrial hygiene. For the audit, hygiene tests are carried out in the relevant areas, and processes and structures are reviewed. Thanks to the digital audit report, it is easy to understand what is working properly and where adjustments need to be made. In this way, you can quickly and knowledgeably instruct your service providers to make the appropriate improvements.
This means that the level of hygiene currently required by law and expected as standard is actually implemented. On top of that, you are optimally secured with a detailed audit report individually prepared for each subarea of your event.
- Ensure that your infection control duties as organizer and principal are fulfilled in accordance with legal requirements.
- Compliance with the highest safety standards by the right specialist personnel on site during the relevant time periods.
- Experience and certified qualifications from 30 years of industrial hygiene pay off several times over, which means that we always find optimization potential for the highest possible safety of your employees and guests.
- Synergy release (cost advantages) through combined coordination of safety and infection control
- Simplified implementation through detailed process documentation
- Extensive audit report relieves you both in authority communication and in case of infection.
For whom and when is an ESC Infection Control Coordination and Hygiene Audit useful?
Among other things, if you
- carry out events and trade fairs and want to offer your guests and employees the highest level of safety in the area of infection control and hygiene, not only in times of a pandemic,
- want to ensure that your service providers comply with their own hygiene plans according to the HACCP standard,
- requirements of the applicable regional Corona ordinance must be implemented for your project,
- hire many employees and service providers for your project and you want to be sure that they are instructed in infection control measures on site, coordinated and, if necessary, have their procedures corrected.
What are the benefits of our infection control coordination and hygiene audit?
- Efficient outsourcing with sound consulting implementation
- Professional implementation of infection control by experienced safety specialists with additional training in hygiene
- Maximum hygiene control through hygiene audits
- Optimized process management by demonstrating solution-oriented implementation options with the highest possible safety standards
- Avoidance of lengthy and stressful discussions through well-founded chains of argumentation
- Relief of the project team through hand-picked, qualified external resources in the complex area of infection control
- Good project and team spirit through independent, calm and efficient alignment with authorities and service providers
- Reduced risk of infection through focused implementation of safe working conditions
- Qualified contact for all questions regarding infection control and hygiene
- Avoidance of uncertainty through sound briefings and support for the implementation of infection control processes and measures
- Better quality of work through coordinated and optimized infection control processes
- Clear external delegation of entrepreneurial duties in the area of infection control to certified specialists
- Limitation of liability risks
- Implementation documentation of legally required processes
- Avoidance of legal consequences if legal or employer requirements are not communicated and controlled, e.g. recourse claims by the employers’ liability insurance association
- High level of safety - professional external image