Fire protection at events can be tricky. ESC provides this tailor-made as an expert opinion or statement; hassle-free and from one source!
What are the benefits of ESC Fire Protection Certificates and Statements?
ESC Fire Protection Certificates/Statements are specific to your event and can thus be perfectly adapted to your overall Safety Concept. This saves you tedious coordination processes and avoids inefficient, redundant planning by different specialist planners. Practically speaking: if CAD plans are already being created for the Safety Concept anyway, we implement fire protection directly in this process, which saves CAD hours and means fewer plans that have to be checked and coordinated.
A Fire Protection Certificate integrated into the ESC Safety Concept avoids contradictory information and facilitates the examination of your event project on the part of the authorities. Your advantages are faster approval processes and shorter planning periods.
- Ensure that you comply with different fire safety requirements regardless of country and cannot be held liable
- Uniform layouts and specifications using current international pictograms
- Event-related procedures and processes are observed and integrated. This way we ensure feasibility and save you planning time.
- Cost optimization through consolidated and coordinated creation from a single source
For whom and when are Fire Protection Certificates and Statements useful?
Among other things, if you
- conduct events in buildings that are not licensed as places of assembly,
- conduct open air events and a Fire Protection Certificate is required by the authorities as part of the approval process.
- Practicability in the context of event processes
- Efficient coordination processes with the fire department
- Limitation of liability risks
- Avoidance of legal consequences
- Solid consulting implementation
- Multiple language versions
- Inclusion and coordination of local requirements
- Adjustment of insurance coverage for residual risks.