SAFETY? THE BASIS OF A GOOD EXPERIENCE
Events connect and move us - when a band or orchestra enters the stage and the goosebumps come on collectively. Or when the curtain rises and the result of several years of development makes customers’ eyes sparkle with fascination and employees glow with pride. Or when messages reach crowds and you feel that something positive is emerging right now in the togetherness. Whether concerts, sports events, anniversaries, congresses, forums, trade fairs or product launch presentations, be it on a big or small stage - protecting togetherness is more than just a job for us, it is a matter of the heart and our calling.
Here are just a few of the benefits for you
- early identification and targeted avoidance of potential risks for your guests
- clear task assignments including training for you and all relevant participants as well as traceability
- consistent, preventive reduction of potential liability risks for you as an event holder
- exemplary process documentation that simplifies approval procedures and convinces authorities
- comprehensive support - from individual measures to overall implementation on site - including consistent consideration of event feasibility from a technical and planning perspective
DISCOVER OUR MODULAR SERVICES:
From risk analysis to infection control concepts, from specialist staff deployment to legally required safety concepts and much more - do not waste precious resources, but create an all-round positive and safe experience for your customers, employees and visitors - simply and efficiently.
Know where you stand and understand what you need so that you can organize in compliance with the law and will not waste resources in the process.
Concepts & expert opinions
From safety concepts, infection control and event IT to flood protection - we take care of your individual needs.
Safety Management System
Maximum reduction of complexity through standardization and targeted cost benefits by leveraging synergies - across all your events, trade fairs and locations.
We take lead in safety well in advance and on site, so that you can focus totally on the content and economic success of your event.
Advantage: We have nothing for rent! That’s why we recommend the right safety tools neutrally and tailored to your individual needs.
AND WHAT RISK CLASS DO YOUR EVENTS USUALLY FALL INTO?
We are independent. The advantage? We do what you need, not what we have to sell. We put together just what you need from our range of services. So what do you need? It all starts with the risk assessment. Use our unique, smart application and find out which risk class your event falls into.