This way you will be ready for approval and nothing will stand in the way of your safe event production - and everyone will know what to look out for!
An ESC Safety Concept is not a standard checklist, but is comprehensive and individually tailored to your project. The added value? Everyone is safe - including you. All safety-relevant processes from setup to event time through to the last day of dismantling are clearly presented.
Everything is considered, from visitor protection to occupational safety. Because the event days should not only be safe for your visitors, but also nothing should happen to your employees, service providers and you. Therefore, minimize hazards and avoid risks. And if something does happen, you can demonstrate to prosecutors, insurers and other stakeholders, and most importantly to yourself, that you have done everything possible to implement the proper risk mitigation measures and processes.
The ESC Safety Concept ensures that you meet the legal requirements - and more than that. It is your tool box. By using it, you actively protect people in the best possible way, understandable and with maximum relief for you. Because thanks to a clear structure and descriptive preparation (multilingual, if desired) and above all our unique modular system/setup, you can communicate and delegate tasks to the responsible persons in the best possible and most efficient way. This way, everyone knows what he/she has to do, when and how - very simple for you and very clear for everyone involved.
- Ensure that you comply with different legal requirements regardless of country and cannot be held liable.
- Detailed visitor and occupational safety risk assessment that truly protects against potential adverse health effects or accidents.
- Targeted modular communication allows you to ensure that everyone receives only the information that is important to them. This way you avoid overburdening those involved.
- A uniform level of safety for all parties involved facilitates and accelerates implementation on site and is easier on the nerves because it avoids unnecessary discussions for you and your managers.
- Our system enables the clear allocation of responsibilities and communication channels as a basis for efficient project implementation by your core team in regular operation and especially in emergencies.
- Individual expansion options, depending on project complexity, enable you to run your project efficiently and react quickly, especially in the event of changes to the project format or framework conditions.
Among other things, if you
- host events or trade show appearances where an increased risk is expected,
- are expecting more than 5,000 visitors for your event and need to coordinate your safety concept with the authorities in accordance with the Ordinance on Places of Public Assembly,
- are a contractor who hires multiple subcontractors and/or sends a larger number of employees to work together on your project,
- Are an operator of a location or landlord of an unusual venue.
- Organize roadshows at different locations or implement events abroad.
What are the benefits of our Safety Concept?
- Clear definition of responsibilities and duties
- Requirements: Protection against the consequences of accidents while performing activities
- Optimal care and rehabilitation by the liability insurance association in case of accidents
- Avoidance of legal consequences if legal or employer requirements are not observed, e.g. recourse claims by the employers’ liability insurance association, consequences under labor law
- Clear delegation of entrepreneurial duties
- Limitation of liability risks
- Adjustment of insurance coverage for residual risks.
- Implementation documentation of legally required processes
- Avoidance of legal consequences if legal or employer requirements are not communicated and controlled, e.g. recourse claims by the employers’ liability insurance association
- High level of safety - professional external image