This means that setup and dismantling of the event, both of which fall under the Construction Site Ordinance, are legally compliant - and you are on the safe side.
How do you benefit from an ESC Safety and Health Plan?
An ESC Safety and Health Plan is the seamless continuation of your ESC Safety Concept or safety management system in the field of construction sites.
Are you staging open air events outside of licensed assembly areas and are legally required, within the scope of a building or building use application, to prepare a safety and health plan for setup and dismantling of your event infrastructure? We offer you a full service in this area and relieve you as the building owner through efficient processes in the implementation of your project.
- Consistent, high safety levels for the entire project implementation
- Avoidance of accidents through structured communication between the relevant interfaces in coordinated occupational safety
- Leverage of synergies (with cost benefits) through transfer of safety-related measures, processes and responsibilities
- Reduced planning time due to quicker implementation of approval processes, such as through construction or building use applications
- Project implementation in compliance with rules and regulations
- Liability minimization
- Determination and coordination of all relevant measures
- Realistic, feasible design
- Use of experience from specific events