Do you want to raise basic awareness on the topic? Do you want to create understanding for the topic of event safety? Let us take care of that. With you and for you.
How do you benefit from individual ESC Event Safety Seminars?
The topic of event safety is multifaceted and complex. Depending on the structure and qualification level of your team as well as the type of event relevant to you, we design individual employee qualification programs - from safety concept basics to a crash course in infection control through to training individually adapted to your safety management system.
We are not an educational institute with a fixed course topic. We offer something else: we check which courses can be recommended for your team leaders from a pragmatic point of view. In this way, you and your employees will be introduced to the topic of event safety in a comprehensible need-to-know manner while raising awareness and bringing the participants up to date.
This allows you to participate in our experience and enjoy the exciting practical relevance of our courses. We help you engage your team, show them the relevance of the subject and internalize responsibility. We thus create synergies in all directions, because a motivated team that is aware of its responsibilities will carry out your projects at a much higher level of safety.
- Ensure that your safety concept or safety management system is understood and properly applied.
- Create clarity and awareness of responsibility to avoid uncertainty in your team.
- Individual briefings aligned to your team’s current state of knowledge provide sound guidance on any issues that arise.
- Benefit from our full service approach - we are also your contact for questions regarding event safety before and after the courses.
For whom and when are courses on the subject of event safety useful?
Among other things, if you
- are an event holder, agency, general contractor or other responsible party and would like to delegate your responsibilities to your team,
- have commissioned an ESC Safety Concept and Infection Control Concept and would like to train your team specifically in implementation,
- want to bring your team up to speed on the current status quo in a specific area of event safety,
- would like to have your regular instruction duties professionally implemented and documented,
What are the benefits of our courses on event safety?
- Efficient outsourcing
- Clear delegation of entrepreneurial duties
- Limitation of liability risks
- Implementation documentation of legally required processes
- Avoidance of legal consequences if legal or employer requirements are not communicated and controlled, e.g. recourse claims by the employers’ liability insurance association
- High level of safety - professional external image