For high flying events: full support for safe use of drones, from applying for and obtaining permission to safety briefings on site
How do you benefit from an ESC Safety Concept for Aviation Events and the Use of Drones?
The operation of drones (UAV/UAS) at an event requires a special permit if safety distances defined in aviation law cannot be adhered to and/or defined sizes of the drones used will be exceeded.
ESC offers comprehensive advice and support, from permit application to implementation, if you wish to use media effects of drones to support PR and marketing measures at open air events.
The ESC Safety Concept for your aviation event is created on the basis of decades of experience in the field and with flight operations expertise.
- Aviation regulations and procedures are adhered to and risks from potential and unforeseen incidents at aviation events are reduced.
- Risk management based on safety objectives reduces your liability risk to a minimum.
- Compliance with aviation law requirements increases feasibility.
- Modular approach: individual concept for an aviation-only event or integration of aviation as a sub-area into an existing ESC Safety Concept.
- Emergency training scenarios conducted with pilots: Clear processes and procedures increase safety for your staff and visitors.
For whom and when is an ESC Safety Concept for Aviation Events and the Use of Drones useful?
Among other things, if you
- do not have regular, extensive experience with all specific aspects and procedures of an aviation event, the underlying flight operations activities and the aviation regulatory framework,
- want to use your resources in a targeted manner and limit your organizational workload,
- want to strengthen the social media visibility and corporate identity of your event through live broadcasts and attractive visuals.
What are the benefits of our ESC Safety Concept for Aviation Events and the Use of Drones?
- Planning and concepts based on well-founded professional principles and advice
- Excellent references with the licensing aviation authorities
- Avoidance of legal and financial consequences
- Reduced workload for your project team
- Efficient risk management in a very specific event sub-area