Rheinland-Pfalz-Tag 2018 Worms 01.-03.06.2018
Rheinland-Pfalz-Tag 2018 Worms
Type of event:
State celebration of the Federal State of Rhineland-Palatinate
Location of event:
Worms city centre
Number of visitors:
More than 320,000 visitors
- Video surveillance at 14 locations for monitoring visitor movements throughout the city
- Safety-related consulting
- Acceptance of the small stages and compliance with the Sample Public Assembly Ordinance (MVStättVO) with regard to visitor safety at the event venue
- Event monitoring with suitable cameras, based on network technology since no optical fibre lines were available.
- Cameras must be installed to safely withstand storms and rain and operate without malfunctions
- Event site in the public space
„We were looking for an experienced and reliable partner for this project and found one in Event Safety Consult.
During preliminary planning, we very much liked their way of thinking across the various trades. This approach made it possible to detect problems in time and find creative Solutions.
Thank you very much for the professional collaboration!”
Kultur und Veranstaltungs GmbH Worms
Technical Project Manager