We advise you with regard to all safety-related questions concerning public communication, create your event-specific communication concept and take over the management of visitor communication for you on site.
Possible Implementation of Your Communication Measures
Depending on the format of the event, the area of public communication may be very extensive and can hardly be fully described within the scope of a safety concept.
The exact analysis of the situation with respect to communicative aspects of the location and coverage plans as well as the analysis of communication options and processes in safety-relevant situations/locations can be developed in a detailed communication concept for your event and implemented on site.
Our service portfolio:
- Creation of safety communication concepts according to E DIN ISO 31000, German Federal Ministry of the Interior (BMI) and BaSiGo standards (www.basigo.de/handbuch/Hauptseite).
- Consulting on the communication infrastructure of an event or on key questions, such as:
- Which communication technologies are useful in specific areas of the event site?
- Who should control this equipment?
- What information should be presented via the communication channels, and how can they be synchronized properly?
- Management of the communication with authorities and integration with communicative measures of the police, approving authorities, etc.
- E DIN ISO 31000 and BMI standards for an efficient and targeted implementation of visitor guiding measures in your safety concept
- Coordination of time and content of safety communication during the event
- Individual crisis intervention and implementation in psychological emergencies
- Advice based on communication psychology for the coordination group / crisis team to address visitors in special situations
- Implementation of safety communication measures by experienced safety announcers (stage/general announcements, text creation, etc.)
- Aftercare following critical incidents at the event and sustainable assistance in case of psychological emergencies
- Scientific evaluation of the communication measures and adjustment for use in possible follow-up events
Our expert in the field of visitor communication is a psychologist and systemic coach who obtained his doctorate in the field of interpersonal communication. Extensive, practical experience in implementing communication in major events is the basis for neutral consulting in this area.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like a personal consultation.